Pages

October 27, 2012

Card Buffet

Here is a picture of my card buffet. there will be several project/cards to pick from in each one of these boxes. You pick the card/ boxyou want to make and all the things you need are in the box.  There might be a few things that are not because they are a shared item but I will help with that.  The next card buffet is Sunday Oct 28th at 3:30 pm.  Please RSVP so that I have enough room for everyone! ~Tina









I will be posting a picture of the new cards that have been added to the card buffet.  The card buffet is 1st come 1st serve so make sure you sign up if you like the card that has been added to the buffet. I make enought for about 15 people (cards) after they are gone. You might have to settle with another cute one! =-)

Here is the latest addition to the card buffet.


Hope to see you soon ~ Tina